Sunday, April 30, 2006

Congratulations to Alicia & Paul!

Dear Alicia and Paul,

Please allow me once again congratulate you with your absolutely wonderful and joyous wedding yesterday. The day went by and now you are husband and wife! How does that feel? I consider myself lucky to be part of your very creative celebration. The images will speak for themselves, however, I have to stress on the fact that your photographs would not be the way they are not without your enthusiasm, creativity and spirit.

Therefore, as promised I have put together a quick collage of your photos which can be seen here. By tonight I will have all the photographs uploaded onto my website which you, your friends and your family are free to visit, as well as order if they please. Please don't forget to tell your loved ones the password. If you forgot email or call me.

Best wishes yet again and I will be in touch by tomorrow.




L8er,
Greg

No comments: